CFL are one of only a few UK foundries to be Lloyds Registered for marine applications for grey and spheroidal graphite iron and the only Lloyds Registered UK foundry for compacted graphite iron.
CFL materials include: Austempered Ductile (ADI), Spheroidal Graphite (SGI), Compacted Graphite (CGI), Grey Flake Cast Iron, Corrosion Resistant Iron, Abrasion Resistant White Iron, Aluminium Alloys, Copper based Alloys and High Chrome heat resistant steels.
Principle area of focus:
- engine cylinder blocks and cylinder heads
- pump, compressor and turbo charger bodies
- transmission casing and gear wheels
- blast furnace and incinerator hot zone consumables
- wear parts for shot and sand blast, fragmentation and crusher equipment consumables