CFL offers in house:
- technical input at the design stage
- pattern design from casting CAD models or 2D prints
- pattern manufacture (and refurbishment if required)
- casting 1st off sampling/mark out and full production volume
- heat treatment and painting
- full service machining shop and inspection
CFL has always maintained a tradition of top quality pattern making facilities.
Having the correct pattern equipment can help keep production costs down and we can pass these savings onto our customers.
Our new heat treatment plant will enable us to offer stress relieving, normalising and annealing to those components requiring it.
Contact us now with your enquiry.