Cerdic Foundries Ltd (CFL) are one of only a few UK cast iron foundries to be Lloyds Registered for marine applications using grey and spheroidal graphite iron. We are the only Lloyds Registered UK foundry for compacted graphite cast iron.
Re-engineering of castings is a key strength of our business. Starting with a sample or partial tooling and using a well established practical approach we can produce CAD models, new patterns and castings including PPAPdocumentation.
Extensive 10,000 SQ Meter manufacturing site producing castings up to 2000kg in the following materials: Austempered Ductile (ADI), Spheroidal Graphite (SGI), Compacted Graphite (CGI), Grey Flake Cast Iron, Corrosion Resistant Iron, Abrasion Resistant White Iron, Aluminium Alloys, Copper based Alloys, Nickel Aluminium Bronze Castings and High Chrome heat resistant steels.
Why Cerdic Foundries?
- Exceptionally large sand casting foundry
- Flexible cell production for small & large runs
- One Off prototype castings
- Low volume production & aftermarket up to 1500 parts per year
- Extensive pattern making & core facilities
- In-house CNC machining capabilities
- Experienced assembly service
- In-house painting & finishing
- Large processing plant
- Excellent customer service